Saturday, June 5, 2010

Blog Post #1 -- FIRST POST!!!

So...this is blog post #1. I've tried blogging in the past, but never really had enough to say to keep it up. This time, it might be different.

Maybe...

Actually, I'm motivated this time by something other than sheer ego. This time, it's out of frustration that I've had to dig and dig and dig to find some technical information that should have been documented somewhere--PROMINENTLY. Instead, I had to scrap all the product docs and scour the web and, after over a week of looking, I found a post that got me headed in the right direction and finally figured out my problem. So I was thinking that a blog would be a handy place to capture this sort of information so the next idiot doesn't have to work so hard...

But more on that in a post with actual content.

No comments:

Post a Comment